Wireless Telemetry Products
Radius SDI-12 Wireless LPWAN
Radius products are designed to wirelessly connect SDI-12 sensors across distances of up to 15km.
- Uses unlicensed wireless spectrum to seamlessly connect SDI‐12 sensors.
- Automatic network configuration, simple installation and operation.
- Extremely low power and IP67/IP68 rating for reliable long-term deployments in harsh environments.
High-Capacity Battery Options
- Up to 38 Ah battery for Mote, Repeater and Gateway
- Rechargeable options
- Cold tolerance down to -55°C
Drag the divider to see the same network with and without TITAN Radius technology.
Heavy duty battery
Data logger / controller / power manager
A traditional network requires significant infrastructure at each sensor data collection location (station): external, rechargeable power system, data logger or controller, and telemetry to send collected data.
This results in significant capital expenditure, maintenance and installation costs at each station.
By contrast, a Radius network requires only a single, self-contained, environmentally rugged, automatically configuring Mote at each data collection location. Repeaters are used to extend the network where needed, and all data funnels through a Gateway, to which is connected a single data logger and/or a telemetry device.
This results in much lower one-time and ongoing costs at each “station”, and therefore overall for the network. Additional data collection locations can be added for less money.
Orbit Data Uplink Products
Orbit products provide a simple way to get your data from remote locations to the cloud, so you can analyze your data anywhere, anytime.
- Cellular (GSM or CDMA) and GOES satellite data transport options.
- All-in-one integrated system for quick, reliable deployments.
- Weatherproof packaging for deployment in harsh environments.
Orbit Xo Radius
- Forwards data to the cloud via cellular connection.
- Functions as the gateway/master of a TITAN Radius network.
- Complete monitoring station platform includes all hardware, software and services needed for data acquisition, cloud-based data storage, viewing and analysis.