All-in-One Cellular Gateway
Xo is a complete monitoring station platform. It includes all hardware, software and services needed for data acquisition, cloud-based data storage, viewing and analysis. It makes any sensor data easily accessible and the station remotely configurable. Just add sensors.
- Cellular gateway
- Includes battery, solar panel, solar charge regulator, SD card for backup storage, all mounting hardware,
- Includes one year of cellular service, pre-provisioned and ready to go
- Includes one year usage of CloudInsight web-based software
Xo works great with GroPoint sensors, or use any other SDI-12 or analog sensor.
Pole not included.
Xo reduces complexity, and increases reliability.
Everything is included except your sensors. 3 simple steps to set up a station in minutes:
- Connect solar panel.
- Connect sensors.
- Configure how and when you want to collect data, where to send it, data post- processing and alerts, with a simple web app.
No data logger required.
Data is collected and automatically forwarded to secure cloud storage for retrieval or processing.
Regardless of the manufacturer, your sensors are fully compatible. Field-installable connectors can be used adapt your existing sensors.
Up to 10 SDI-12, up to 4 analog (0-2.5 V or 4-20 mA) or up to 2 pulse sensors can be connected. The number of sensors that can be connected is limited only by the total power load.
All-in-one means the software's included too.
For logging, analysis, reporting, and storage of data from remote monitoring locations, Xo includes a one year subscription to CloudInsight (yearly plans available for purchase thereafter).
It stores and analyzes your data, notifies your smartphone when conditions are met, allows you to visually create custom calculations and “virtual sensors”, and it can receive and/or forward data from/to 3rd-party systems.
CloudInsight Turns Data Into Actionable Information
Data Processing for Irrigation Insight
- Insert saturation and stress markers
- Mark irrigation or water events
- Track rainfall and water events
- Create your own ag index
- Build a growing degree day “virtual” sensor by combining data from multiple real sensors and applying a calculation.
Plot data from segments at each depth of a GroPoint Profile to determine optimal irrigation to penetrate the bottom of the root zone.
- Unified data interface experience: Sensor configuration, data storage, custom algebraic equations, custom data formats and forwarding, control, analysis, alarm notifications (email, SMS), reporting and actions all done with one simple cloud-based user interface.
- Security: Three user access levels for configuration, data management interface and visualization. Optional data encryption available.
- Redundancy: All data is saved locally on an SD storage card, and once in the cloud is replicated on a redundant data server and backed up nightly.
- Connection verification: Xo verifies connection with cell network and server connection before data is sent. If no connection is available or if data reception is not confirmed, data is saved and sent the next scheduled transmission.
- Direct data access options: Third-party programs can access data using REST API or HTTP post.
- Custom calculations and data transformations: Use the visual formula builder to create simple to complex math functions using any sensor data as variables. Create a “virtual sensor” from this data to create new graphs or serve as inputs to other calculations.
- Drag-and-drop customizable dashboard: Configure what data to show and how with dashboard widgets. Place them where you want and stretch to resize. Choose high-visibility single data values, line graphs, bar charts, fuel-gauge style graphs, or 360° directional graphs, for any parameter.
- Automated updates: Updates to firmware and cloud- based application can be automatically installed.